James and I have been trying since Grant was first born to have him take a pacifier. We love the idea of him being able to soothe himself, and taking a pacifier will help him break that bad habit of sucking his tongue. Well, our incredibly resourceful little boy has just recently found a thumb...and sometimes a few fingers! We are loving this! I just hope that breaking this habit when he is older won't be so hard.
Hmmmmm.... lets see.....:)
16 years ago



1 comments:
I actually liked the fact that Lewis had his fingers. We never had to worry about finding the missing pacifier. Also, it wasn't as "noticeable" when he was three. He only did it when he was tired and he wasn't walking around with the bink in his mouth like Conner. Anyway, I think it's great he's getting so big and smart!
Post a Comment