CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

You've Been Skunked!

We had the most fun for Halloween! Our ward in Casper really goes all out and makes it fun for the kids! They had a chili cookoff and a carnival with games and booths. Now these booths that they have must take forever to prepare. It really looks like a carnival when you go inside. It was so fun to see all of our cute primary kids all dressed up in their little Halloween costumes.
Sort of a milestone this Halloween....James actually dressed up! Not in the Jolly Green Giant costume I've been wanting him to be (or more likely, teasing him that that's what he should be), but he did go as a basketball player. It was so fun dressing up Grant and taking him to school and the Halloween carnival. We ended the night early (Grant has his "Sour Hour" at about 6 o'clock), so we ate, saw a few people and came home. Not so many trick-or-treaters this year, but that's okay. More candy for us!
Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Jaime, your family is so cute. Grant looks adorable in his skunk costume. I wish I would have seen you Halloween night. I hope you are all doing well.

Brinda said...

I've never seen a cuter skunk :) That's cool you all got festive and dressed up! Grant looks quite adorable, and your Halloween night sounds like it was fun.

Kirk said...

sounds like you guys had a fun halloween...

Kylee said...

He i so cute. You and James look really cool. Love you lots.

Sarah Hastings said...

He is the cutest skunk ever! What a fun time!

Steph said...

I am so glad I was skunked! He is the cutest thing ever!