CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Baby Girl is ONE!




It seems hard to believe that one year ago on the 10th of January, I had a brand new baby girl. Of course the whole day I have been thinking about what we were doing a year ago at this time, and I have come to the conclusion that she has grown up so very fast. She was once my chubby cheeked little baby, and she has turned into my chubby cheeked little toddler. she is no longer that roly poly baby who is content playing with her links. When she was a small baby, she used to have a smile for everyone. Now, Audrey is in the Stranger Danger phase. When she gets around someone she doesn't know very well, she will shyly hug into my shoulder. She has to be in a place where she can be entertained. She loves our new basement, and you can tell when she is bored and wants to come down. We love having her in our family, and she has such a sweet spirit, I often find myself asking what we ever did without her. We love our little Audrey!

On her birthday this year, James and I decided to do a family party. It seems like Audrey has no little friends her age. (Well, she did, but they moved! We miss you, Lyndi!) Her day started off with pancakes shaped like a one, since this is the tradition in our house. It was kind of a bummer, because Audrey had been sick on her birthday weekend, and didn't feel much like having a birthday cake. I froze some of it, so she can have it when she is in the mood for cake. We gave Audrey a Fisher-Price Learning Purse, and a Choo-Choo Stacking Train. both kids have so enjoyed playing with her new toys! She desperately needed a dress for church, so she also got one of those. I feel kind of bad for the kiddo! She has her birthday right around Christmas, and has to wait a whole year before she can ask for anything new.





We love our little Audrey! Happy 1st Birthday!

1 comments:

Lyndi Daly said...

YEAH!!! We miss you little Audrey! Congrats for being one! Where did the time go? Miss you too Jaime!