CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2012

Fun at the Pink House

It was kind of funny moving from Casper to Cedar City in that we were not going to be moving right in to a new house. I felt bad about this, but really tried to play up our new adventure in our rental house as sort of an adventure. I really played up the color of the house, and how "cute" everything was on the inside.

It totally worked. My kids absolutely fell in love with the pink house. I don't know if they were as thrilled to be out of Wyoming as I was, or if they really thought that the Pink House was fun, I honestly
don't know. Here are some pics of those days back in the Summer of 2012, when moving to Cedar was brand new:







-I must have really worked up the charm of this house with the kids. They absolutely loved the back yard. Even with this old and faded swing with a big rip in it, was a favorite place for them to be. In case I have been too vague, the Pink House was actually a bit of a dump, to put it nicely. But we made the most of it, and had some good memories there!







I guess this just goes to show that no matter what the situation is, just as long as we are together as a family, any situation can be fun.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: