CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Progress



For anyone who knows Grant, knows that he does not know how to deal with a crying  baby. He absolutely cannot stand it when a baby is crying and is not afraid to let everyone know in the vicinity that he does not like it. He is very vocal that way, and shows no filter. When a baby cries, he does not know how to deal, despite loving examples from his mom, dad, sister, and anyone else who has ever had to deal with our crying Adam. I should also note, that Adam really is a great baby. He is super happy and loveable, and loves to cuddle and give hugs. He is great. But he does cry on occasion. I was particularly proud of Grant on this day, because he actually let the baby crawl onto his lap, and drink his sippy, and Grant was perfectly okay with that! Hooray! I have been silently praying for this to happen and it finally did. Progress has been made. I hope it will continue. This is worth documenting since moments like these are few and far between. Hopefully, the trend will continue.

Progress was also noted on this day:
Conference, baby! That is right. Grant is not in this picture, but my 2 oldest, and even mom and dad joined the fun with some good old fashioned Conference Bingo. The kids loved this game, and I think it will be a tradition from now on. These cute kids of mine stayed in front of the TV during the whole morning session, and listened for words like family, prophet, sacrament, and many more. They had the opportunity to earn prizes from the bag on the shelf. Easily a hit. I had printed off a conference packet for the  kids to do during the afternoon session, but it was not as enjoyed as the Bingo game. Lesson learned. Bingo, it is. This is an improvement over fighting with them to stay in the room while conference is on, and not being able to listen myself.



0 comments: