CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 12, 2023

Disneyland

On Sunday we went to California Adventure. We woke up for rope drop. Wanted to do Cars ride but it was broken down, then got in line for another ride and was told it was back up. Left the line, and then got in line for Cars. It broke down again. It finally came back up and we ended up waiting an hour or so before we got to ride. Glad we did though. The line just got longer as the day went on. We loved Guardians of the Galaxy. We rode that 3 times. Incredicoaster was fun too. I was made to go on the Pixar wheel. It was scary for me, but my family loved it. They swing us around twice. We went on a swinging car. Hope my family appreciated the one I took for the team. It was not fun for me. On the ride James admitted that it had made him nauseous. He had to look at the floor. 🙂 Glad I am not the only one. We ate well at the park. Had a Chinese dish for lunch that was the hottest thing James had ever eaten. My wonton nachos were delicious and Adam and Audrey like their pork ramen noodles. For dinner we had pacific wharf soup in a bread bowl. I had corn chowder and it was delicious. I also got try a lemon churro and it was yummy! Audrey bought herself a few churros. 🙂https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1qPCq5CeXXwzwFbPLsn4wtJa92sMJEb6Vhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1l8DiFuTYUVg8DbUEMcweKgn4OzPoUfdrhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=11YXGeKeLTjhbb6qYtrCdxSQnw2K89Zrvhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1wcGxpV4ytq4jc3ywwMv1tQge32czUQHihttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1dSIt1V7YUvDA51FGRhucG10uy1Ut4PtFhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ouPwK3e5RGxhNr3zyPInw88aqWK3GbVrhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1IrDRWWmmFBWIwApAPy1MfT8nkBr9JaUVhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1bH8Re6iNIJIEkKkieA8t_6AGfNwPwTQX

0 comments: