Kay, I guess I am inspired by my sisters blog to do thankful lists. We have so much to be thankful for and I love thinking about the little things that happen throughout the week that make life so much more worth while. So this is my Fave Five for this week!
1. Feeling my baby move. So in love with that. Even when its in the middle of the night and keeps me awake, he reminds me every time how lucky I am to be pregnant and I so want to have this again! I cannot wait till Grant gets here!
2. Cooper sleeping snuggly by me. Yes, I know. I'm completely in love with my dog! I love when he sleeps next to me. He keeps me warm. It's like he knows I'm constantly cold and wants to do something to help. What a thoughtful dog! :)
3. My baby shower! I know that's a huge thing. My friends actually threw me a shower and it was so fun to see everyone there. It's always good for the soul to be around people who love you!
4. James taking me out to dinner. We got back after our long trip to St. George and we had absolutely no food in the house. We probably could have come up with something, but my wonderful, sweet husband suggested we go out. It was a really simple meal, but I so loved the gesture. He can be so intuitive about things like that!
5. Seatwarmers in my car. Kay, it sounds silly, but when your driving to work in the morning and its only 20 something degrees, seat warmers in your car is the way to go! They work pretty fast, and the back rest also works. Perfect for pregnant mothers with back pain! I definitely could live with out them, but having them makes life so much better!
Hmmmmm.... lets see.....:)
16 years ago



3 comments:
funny...
Hey Jaime!
I'm with you, seatwarmers are such a luxury in places where it's cold! I have some pictures to email you...if we ever get our internet working again (I'm on the internet at my mom's, but don't have access to all my pictures).
I hope you guys had a safe trip back home!
Brinda
Hi Jaime,
I love your blog. It is better than mine. I hope you had a great Easter. Send us some pictures of the baby. Love you lots.
Post a Comment