CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Our Last Easter

Well, James and I have been long awaiting the arrival of our little one, but we have so loved the time we get to spend alone together! This Easter was our last holiday of just being James and Jaime. Let me tell you how wonderfully exciting we were! I was so excited to make devilled eggs this year, since its a tradition of our family to have them. I made them, James baked a ham, we made a salad. This was all there was to our Easter holiday. No Easter Bunny, no baskets to fill, and no eggs to roll down some random hill. Just me and James together for our last holiday. Just us. And I loved every minute of it!

4 comments:

Kylee said...

You guys are so cool.

Kirk said...

I got to hide the eggs this year...

Brinda said...

Glad you two got to enjoy your "last" holiday together!

Steph said...

Steve and I snuck away to California when we found out we were expecting Lew Dog. It is a good thing we took that trip. We haven't ventured away without our kids until just recently. He is nearly 8 years old! Savor those quiet moments!