Well it finally happened. James and I blessed Grant last Sunday. Such an amazing weekend. We had our families from Utah here at our house, and it was just so fun to see everyone. More importantly it was fun for everyone to see our baby! Grant got so worn out from being passed to everyone, and he looked so handsomely adorable in his little blessing outfit. We had our families over for a luncheon after sacrament. Unbelieveably we had enough room seat everyone. So fun. Although I have to say, that I am glad he's blessed, but it also makes me feel sad, cause I know he is growing up. Silly, I know, since he is only 2 months old, but the time goes so fast. Anyway, we have such an amazing family to travel all the way up here to see our little boy. We are truly lucky!
Hmmmmm.... lets see.....:)
16 years ago



2 comments:
Awww he's so cute! I'm glad the blessing weekend went well for you guys. It seems once that's out of the way, things really start calming down (having the baby, having the baby blessed, those are all big things). I wish I could see him! Are you guys planning a trip "home" anytime soon?
Wouldn't have missed it! Well worth the drive!
Post a Comment