Even though it has already passed, I can't let it go completely by without acknowledging it... I love Mother's Day! Hallelujah! I can't believe that I can finally recognize this holiday. It seems like forever ago when I would secretly wish that I could be a mom and here I finally am with my amazing little boy! I had such a great day! James took great care of me! He made me a yummy breakfast of German pancakes and bacon. Grant and James gave me one of those nifty digital photo frames which we eagerly figured out, and then James made me a delicious dinner of steak and potatoes in a creamy cheesy sauce. It was so good. Even better... James cleaned up everything!I have the sweetest husband. Now I can't wait to go to church and have Grant sing in the primary. Our primary kids are so cute! I can't wait till Grant is one of them, but I love having him be our small little baby!
Hmmmmm.... lets see.....:)
16 years ago



2 comments:
Finally is the perfect title for this post!
I'm so glad for you to be a mom and celebrate mother's day! How's everything going?
Post a Comment