CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What's Your Memory?

Here's kind of a fun tag to do! Follow the directions and watch the fun responses appear on your blog!Here are the directions:1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. Have fun! What's your memory?

4 comments:

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

a memory, you are so super cute. The first memory I have of you is when we first met the comment you made. "you are from Utah, oh I love Utah you are so lucky." You have a super cute family. We are so thankful for how nice you have been to us. Thank you.

Brinda said...

Our camping trip when we blew up the oven! Mindy lost her keys and we went back on the whole hike looking for them. Lots of other memories too! Fun.

Kylee said...

I remember when I went to your wedding and you said I did a good job at your wedding. I love you very much.