CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

8 is Great

I was tagged, so here it goes...

8 TV shows I love to watch...
1. The King of Queens
2. The Cosby Show
3. Flip This House
4. Designed to Sell
5. Curb Appeal
6. Everybody Loves Raymond
7. John and Kate Plus 8
8. What Not to Wear

8 favorite places I love to eat...
1. Cafe Rio (only in Utah)
2. Winger's
3. Chili's
4. Applebee's
5. Olive Garden
6. The Cheesecake Factory
7. In and Out Burger
8. Bajio (only in Utah)

8 things that happened yesterday...
1. I taught sharing time.
2. Played with Grant.
3. Grant ate the most cereal he's ever had.
4. We went to church.
5. James and I made a pork roast for dinner.
6. Grant slept clear through the night.
7. James and I ate orange rolls for breakfast.
8. I actually got to take a nap!

8 things I most look forward to...
1. Being pregnant again.
2. Seeing Grant grow healthy and strong.
3. The holidays
4. Seeing friends and family
5. The weekends
6. Spending time with my two boys
7. 12:30 in the afternoon
8. Moving back to Utah

8 things I love about fall...
1. The changing leaves
2. School starting
3. Halloween
4. Thanksgiving
5. Baking treats like pumpkin cookies
6. Seeing family and friends
7. Wearing sweaters
8. Burning spicy scented candles

8 things on my wishlist...
1. Moving back to Utah
2. Grant continuing to grow healthy and strong
3. A car adaptor for my ipod.
4. A leather jacket
5. Perscription sunglasses
6. New furniture for living room
7. A temple in Casper
8. Family and friends to be closer.

8 People I am tagging...
1. Brinda
2. Stephanie
3. Kylee
4. Jenna
5. Colleen
6. Kirk
7. Anna
8. Anyone else who wants to.

This is a lot harder than it looks!
Good luck!

2 comments:

Holly said...

you are so amazing. I am glad you played our little tag game. I love learning more about you. I am a little upset that Grant is sleeping through the night and Sid is not. He is 4. I would love a good night sleep. I to sometimes wish to go back to Utah to be close to family. I found that here is an amazing place with amazing people. It is hard being away from family but there are people around who would love to help with the kids. Lets get together and do lunch or something. Love ya,

Steph said...

I have avoided reading your "eight" list because I knew you had probably tagged me! But, I couldn't resist reading it today. Very fun. I will get it done A>S.A.P.:)