So the summer has officially ended. I started back to school two weeks ago, and the kids have started coming back this past week. It is all over, and it went by so incredibly fast. A lot of good memories over this summer, and a lot of milestones have been met.
Some of my faves this summer has been:
Sitting with Grant on the lawn and blowing bubbles! He doesn't look too thrilled in this picture, but trust me, we had a good time!
Getting Grant used to the swing. He loves it! This wasn't always the case. The first time he ever went on a swing, it was a disaster.
Going to the pool and splashing with James and Grant. Sadly, no pics of this memory. But we had a great time.
Teaching Grant how to stack blocks and watching him watch me when I start to clap. He gets really excited! He has grown this summer to building three and four block towers.
Having a break from Physical Therapy. We only got to see her about three or four times during the summer. She's really nice, and fine with great, but a break is always nice.
Father's Day for James was so much fun! Grant gave James a keychain with photos on it. I gave James some pictures of me and Grant.
And finally last night we had a ward potluck at the park. It was so fun to be with friends. We have a wonderful ward with great people. Too fun. Grant, James and I went for a canoe ride in the little lake they had at the park with some friends of ours-the Daly's. They have a little girl that is about the same age as Grant. It was just fun. I guess the summer is officially gone.
It makes me sad, but I am also excited for the seasons to get here and change, because that means our new addition will be here sooner. We can't wait! So excited!



3 comments:
We can't wait for Fall either! Glad all is well!
I can't beleive I forget to check out this blog and so much has been going on. I need to update my sidebar. It says you haven't updated in three months and you are way down toward the bottom of the list. I have only been checking the ones toward the top that I know are updated and then the ones that I have programmed to be "private". So sorry! Glad all has been going well. Mom keeps me well informed. We are EXCITED about JANUARY!!!!!
Glad your summer was so fun. Grant is a doll. I can't believe how big he has gotten. If you need anything please let me know.
Post a Comment