I love that Grant is such a cuddler. He is not really attached to just one stuffed animal, but he will take whatever one is in the toy box, and just snuggle with it! I caught Grant with this teddy bear just this morning:
On Friday, we were invited to a friend's house for a get-together. It was at seven in the evening, and I was sure Grant wouldn't be able to wait that long for dinner, so I made him a grilled cheese sandwich. I cut a few pieces of it for him to stab and eat with a fork, but I left most of it whole so Grant could take some bites out of it. I gave him one bite of his sandwich, before I turned and went back in the kitchen to get me drink. Honestly, it took me twenty seconds. When I came back to Grant's side, I was met with Grant's empty plate and a VERY happy looking Cooper.



4 comments:
That dang Cooper! How cute is Grant?!
super duper cute. I love the snuggling, what more can you ask for? Jaime you look adorable pregnant.
Hey cute prego girl
Will you do me a favor? My blog is not showing up as updated. I've posted a new one but can't seem to get it to update. Will you please check on your end to see if it has updated? Thanks... Miss you and love you too !
My posts haven't been showing up on the sidebars as updated. Please delete and then re-add my address and it will work now. Sorry for the confusion!!! Have a great day... miss you!!
Post a Comment