CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Funny Things and Halloween

Some funny things about Grant:

He loves Wheat Thins. He will eat Wheat Thins all day everyday if we let him. I'm not complaining. What a good thing for him to like! James has him at work all morning, and he tells me how he just chows down on them all morning long. He's even gotten a few stuck in that mouth of his! Too funny!

Grant also loves Dr. Seuss. We got the ABC book for him, which he loved, and then we decided to move on to Green Eggs and Ham. He will sit and listen to them three or four times through. And when he reads I love that he has to have his arms tucked behind his head. Every time we read he will do this! It's like he's totally relaxed and ready for anything. Honestly, does it get any cuter than this?








Our Halloween was pretty mellow this year. I was too tired to even carve the pumpkin we bought, and on Halloween night, we cozied up in our house and handed out treats to the trick-or-treaters. I was told by a lot of parents to enjoy this while we can, because next year and years to come, it will be different. We did go to our wards Halloween carnival and chili cookoff. We had a good time. Grant loves chili and ate pretty well. He was a Red Sox player and James and I were his fans. He looked pretty darn cute in his costume:




The pants are actually baseball pajamas that we bought a long time ago that still fit him. We lucked out and he was a pretty cute baseball player (it seems like I can't say that enough :))

1 comments:

Steph said...

I was addicted to wheat thins for awhile in college. I totally get it! Grant is adorable and I'm loving the idea of a new little Killpack joining the clan soon:)