CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 25, 2010

Robbed

So it happened too fast...my Audrey cut her first teeth on her five month birthday. I can hardly believe it! Grant was seven months before his first tooth popped up-I feel a little robbed. I feel like I didn't get to enjoy her toothless grin for very long. So I took some pics of her while she still has toothless smile.

First of all, Audrey has the best smile! She can smile with her eyes-her whole face just lights up, like she can hardly contain herself. It makes my heart sing whenever I see it! It honestly is soooo cute. I can't explain it! She also is really easy to get to smile. All anyone has to do is say hello to her, and she can turn on the charm in a heartbeat! I love it!

Since she is teething, she has been drooling a lot! I feel glad that so far for getting teeth, both of my kids have been pretty easy. Both have drooled incessantly but that has been all. We just have to keep putting bibs on her! That's what we had to do with Grant!Too help with Audrey's teething, she has been gnawing on this star on her Baby Einstein saucer.

0 comments: