CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 28, 2010

A Good Kind of Hard



Grant is getting along much better with Audrey these days. I wonder if he can remember what life was like without her...hmmm. I have been trying really hard to include him in every aspect dealing with Audrey. Diaper changes, bath time, reading time, tummy time. He has been a part of it all. It seems to be working. The other day he gave Audrey a kiss! Having two young kids right now at this point in time has been fun. It has been hard, but a good kind of hard. It has tested my patience, made me exhausted, and is having me do things that I never thought I would do. I love it. I love looking around my living room and seeing toys everywhere. I love the hugs that I get around my legs at any random part of the day. I love the sticky wet kisses. I love the smiles first thing in the morning. There are things about this time that are not so appealing, but right now, I am truly happy being a mom to two awesome young spirits. It has been amazing so far!
I will try to remember this moment when we are camping this weekend...heaven help us! :)

0 comments: