CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Ayres Natural Bridge




Kay, so we went to the Ayres Natural Bridge, and I am looking through my pictures, and I realized I took tons of the kids and James, and none of the actual attraction itself! For the record, it was a neat bridge, but the actual park and surrounding area was beautiful. they had a place for the kids to play, plenty of greenness (is that a word?), and a river with benches nearby, so you can watch your kids. It was way fun, and one of the fun last things that we did in Casper. It would have been the perfect place to take our parents, had we of had the idea sooner, but oh well. We had fun as a family.



















James volunteered to spin the merry-go-round, and later admitted that it had made him a little dizzy. Don't think he will be taking on the job any time again soon.




Speaking of being dizzy, I think Grant got a little woozy after being on this as well. He never expressed desire to ride it again.




Throwing rocks and sticks in the river was a big hit. We had to keep offering them to the kids and we couldn't do it fast enough.







I think Grant preferred this old fashioned model instead. I think I would too.











Cute kids. We had so much fun our last Sunday in Casper!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: