CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Grant Turns Four!




Grant had a fun day on his Fourth birthday. Of course, our day started off with Grant's pancakes shaped like fours. This is perfect for him since his favorite breakfast these days in pancakes. Since we were getting close to our move, James and I are hesitant to buy anything new for the kids, so we treated Grant to a day at the aquatic center, which he thoroughly enjoyed. James and Grant went down the slide at least a dozen times. Grant also loves fans, so James and I, at our family party, got him a portable fan. It was fun hearing him say, "It's a fan!"













-
It seems like a silly gift, but Grant loves it. He sleeps with it every night. He is so funny!

His cake this year was a Jell-O poke and pour which I made myself, with a yummy pudding and cool whip frosting, that Grant enjoyed more than cake. Too fun!






Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: