CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2014

Christmas 2013

The second Christmas in our new home, did not disappoint. We had so much fun with the kids, and hopefully instilling in them some new holiday traditions. I love living closer to family. I really believe that kids need their grandparents. And not just any kids, but MY kids especially. In Casper, we could never venture out, and now that we are here, we go to St. George quite a bit. We just love it here.

Anyway, on to Christmas.

Big ticket items (the things they asked Santa for) included for Audrey:
Snow White dress

For Grant:
Donald Duck stuffed animal.

Grant has always been a fan of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and all the friends, but these past few months have been all about Donald Duck. Donald Duck stories in our Disney Book, Donald Duck shirt, Donald Duck episodes of Mickey Mouse. I honestly don't know how it started. But I am not complaining. I love that he loves Donald Duck.
And Santa did not disappoint.



-







Look at that smile! Look at how big he has grown! What a sweetheart. I love that his whole Christmas is made just by a Donald Duck stuffed animal. Can I save him forever?




And this little beauty! Adored her Snow White dress. If you will notice, she quickly peeled off her pajamas, and put it on.


And continued to wear it for most of the day. Santa also thought to give her a Strawberry Shortcake hat, which she also adored. This girl has many interests. She is so easy to get to like for things, if that makes sense. Princesses, Minnie, Strawberry Shortcake, Hello Kitty, she loves them all!




Snow White surprisingly got the shaft and Minnie won out in the end. Dress ups were a great thing for her this Christmas.


Oh the anticipation! I just love my little ones!


















This was a most fun Christmas! Grant actually got really excited this year, so I had two little ones super excited for Christmas.









Another Christmas tradition I hope that will be started is going down to St. George. Look out Grant's window! Sunshine! So happy we are back!




Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: