I could not wait any longer. With Thanksgiving finished, (we had a great one, by the way), I just absolutely HAD to get the Christmas tree up. James had me talked in to December 1st, but I just couldn't wait that long. We had to get it up as soon as possible. So, sitting around the dinner table, James asked me what I wanted to do. With out hesitating, I said that I wanted to put up the tree. And James totally went along with it. We had so much fun this year. Our kids are ages three and five, and they are finally excited about Santa coming to our house. It was so fun to watch all the magic unfold this Christmas season.

-


Audrey and Grant adored decorating our tree. I kept handing them ornaments, and they would be very careful about choosing which spot they got to on, even if another ornament was already there.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



0 comments:
Post a Comment