CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

A lot has happened in the month since Christmas. We had our first ever family New Year's Party. This has been the first year, that our kids have really cared to ring in the New Year. This little girl was pretty excited! And insisted on staying up until midnight. And she did just that. We always kid her that she is our little night owl, and she did not disappoint. She rang in 2018 with her dad who is also quite the night owl, while mom and Grant slept.

Yes, we did, and I have no regrets. I simply get to a point where I have to get some sleep and this was one of them. Just could not do it!

We had a good time with everyone though!

We played games.


 We looked at funny videos on YouTube of puppies. Mostly pugs dressed up in funny costumes. How we miss our Cooper.
I adore their Happy New Year hats and they did too for about 2 seconds.

At midnight, I am told, sparkling cider was opened and Happy New Year was shouted, and streamers were thrown.

Then all was quiet around 12:20.
January 2nd found us like this, most of the day. Kids back to school and the joys of our morning routine.

Surgery for this momma on January 4th. Here is a pic feeling pretty good with Grant and Betsy the day before.

 Still trying to get this big brother to like his little brother more. Even just a little bit would be helpful. Sometimes special needs are the beast.
A yummy salad I made to hopefully help me eat better throughout the new year. Avocado caprese salad. It was a winner.


0 comments: