Eight years ago on January 10, 2010, I had a sweet baby girl named Audrey who loved to snuggle with me. Fast forward 8 years, and this sweet girl still loves a good cuddle. This mom is so lucky. She is such a sweetheart! We adore this little girl who helps with her brothers, shows kindness and caring towards others, has a tender heart, and loves to sing and dance and use her creative imagination. Yes, this little one had a great day!
First off, her dad signed up to be WatchDog at school, and was she ever excited!
She shared cupcakes with her friends at school, and seemed to really enjoy Dad's company.
Fun to have pictures playing and having fun at recess!
Dad also got to eat lunch with Audrey! So fun for him, and for Audrey too!
The opening of the gifts after her dance class. She was super excited to receive this Shopkins mansion.
And then to get more Shopkins to go with it.
She also received some adult-sized scriptures, and her baptism dress.
Adam likes to get in on the fun!
Her princess Barbie cake that didn't quite turn out for her mom to make, but the bakery at Wal-Mart did a fantastic job.
I love the anticipation of blowing out the candles.
Cute smile from Adam! I just love these kids!
All of them loved her new Shopkins house so much, they played with this for days afterward.
And kudos to this awesome dad who put it together for them.
How I love this 8-year-old of mine. Happy Birthday sweet girl! I hope you enjoyed your day!
Hmmmmm.... lets see.....:)
16 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment