Well, I guess I can't complain too much about my pregnancy. I haven't been sick (like throwing up sick), I've still been getting decent nights sleep which is a huge blessing, and I had been getting great reviews at my doctors visits as well, so I was really shocked when I went to my appointment on Monday and found out that my blood pressure had shot up, and my lab work was funny! So, my doctor placed me on bed rest for the remaining amount of my pregnancy. Now I am all about relaxing and taking it easy, but it is a different story being confined to your couch or your bed! So bored! James has been wonderful about keeping our house clean, and well stocked with food. He's even offered to bring in some movies and books for me, so nice. James and I had just finished with the nursery the weekend before, and I totally cleaned my classroom so my substitute would be able to find everything, so I feel okay about being home, just not in love with being so bored! Tomorrow should be better with James here, and hopefully our baby will arrive healthy and safe! Thirty-seven weeks is considered full-term, but my doctor said the longer he can stay in there the better! So... does anyone know of any good movies to rent?
Hmmmmm.... lets see.....:)
16 years ago



6 comments:
Have you seen the Waitress yet? That is a for sure. I also reccommend, Enchanted, Alvin and the Chipmunks, and The Ultimate Gift. Another fun thing you should try is going to good reads.com, you can get there through my blog. You should start making your lists. I have found it to be way fun getting my "bookshleves" organized and reading people's reviews to find out which books to read next. Also, you should invite Brinda to do it. She seems to be a book reader. I was invited by one of my friends a few weeks ago and I have since invited some others to join (it's free) and we have had the best time comparing books with them. I also reccommend trying to sleep!!!!!!!
Hey. I should have added August Rush to your list of movies. We just finished it and I forgot what a great "feel good" movie it is! You should rent it for sure! IF you've already seen it, I loved it more the second time!
Yeah, I'm a book reader. I don't have any movies to recommend, but I just read the "Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho and LOVED it!!! I wanted to read all his books, but some of the summaries didn't sound so clean (well, one). Still, "Alchemist" is on my favorites list.
Sorry to hear you're on bed rest. No fun! Stephanie gave you good advice when she said to try and sleep. You'll never sleep the same after you've had kids. 3 weeks (or less) to go! I'm anxious to see what Grant looks like!
Jaime-
Let us know how you all are doing.
Hey. I hope you are doing okay. I have not heard from you and I am sad to not see any pics of my new nephew. I hope all is well. I need to get your phone number programed into Steve's cell phone. I am never home to try and dig up your phone number!
Hey Jaime,
I'm constantly checking your blog to see if you've posted new pics of Grant. I'd love to see some pics!
Brinda
Post a Comment