Geez, I am getting tagged left and right!(I love it!) So...here goes...
12 things I am excited for...
1. Being pregnant again
2. Watching Grant continue to grow healthy and strong
3. Moving back to Utah
4. Taking Grant to Disneyland when he is five!
5. Hearing Grant talk (but not talk back :) )
6. Me and James going on a mission together
7. Being with my whole family in the temple
8. The holidays for the next 18 years (well for the rest of my life actually :) )
9. Having Grant help me bake cookies
10. Having my whole family here on Earth.
11. Time and eternity with James, (he's the best!), and Grant, and whoever we are blessed have join our family!
12. Getting Grant potty trained!
12 People I Tag...
1. Brinda
2. Stephanie
3. Kristin
4. Kirk
5. Mom
6. Anna
7. Holly
8. Jenna
9. Steve
10. Jared
11. James
12. Anyone who wants to!
Hmmmmm.... lets see.....:)
16 years ago



1 comments:
You've got to post more pictures of Grant! I'll bet he's grown so much and I haven't even seen him. When are you comin home next? I'd be sure to go down to see you!
Post a Comment