What is his name? James
How long have you been married? Eight and a half wonderful years!
How long did you date? 3 months. We had a whirlwind courtship. But when ya know, ya know!
How old is he? The big 3-0!
Who eats more? James does. It's a family joke on whether or not I will finish my plate.
Who is taller? Definitely James.
Who sings better? We are both equally awful!
Who is smarter? James...Mr. A- in Calculus. I got out of Calculus before it went on my transcript.
Whose temper is worse? I would have to say James. He doesn't really lose his temper often though.
Who does the laundry? James does it more than I do. I have the problem of starting it, but not finishing it. James does it till its done, and its all nicely folded or hanging up in my closet. He's the best!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Well, if your looking at the bed, I sleep on the right side, but if your on the bed, James sleeps on the right side. Does that make sense? It depends on the way you are looking at it!
Who pays the bills? James does. He enjoys it, and he went to school for it. More power to him!
Who mows the lawn? James does. He actually enjoys it!
Who cooks dinner? I do most nights. Since I work part time now, its easier for me to just to do it.
Who drives when you are together? James does most of the time.
Who is more stubborn? I think its a toss up. We both equally have our moments.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? James.
Whose parents do you see the most? It's about equal.
Who proposed? James did on the St. George temple grounds. His sister-in-law was supposed to put flowers in one of the bushes by the temple, but she misunderstood and put them by the visitor center. So James and I were making laps around the temple. I remember thinking, "what are we doing?" Then James dropped down on a knee and proposed and we picked up the flowers when we were done. Too funny!
Who has more friends? I probably do, but James has a best friend he has kept in touch with for years and years. We also have a lot of couple friends we hang out with.
Who has more siblings? James wins by one extra sibling.
Who wears the pants in the family? James definitely does and rightfully so!
*If you are married and you've read this, you've been tagged!!!



3 comments:
you are so funny. you are a tagging fool. I will do it, give my new pics some time this week and then I will. Be patient with me. I love reading about your stuff how fun is that. Can't wait to go to the party Tues. with you all.
I love that you made sure calculus did not end up on the transcript. I wouldn't have even considered calculus-so you're one up on me!!!
You've been BOO-ed! Hop on over to my blog and check the side bar to claim your prize! Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment