CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Nine Years Ago...

May 26, 2000

...I was married to James Killpack in the St. George Temple at 9:20 a.m. I still look back and think-Wow, he actually picked me! He is such an amazing person, and these past nine years have been such an awesome experience.
I love:

  • how James and I are such a good balance. He's really laid back, compared to my nervous and worried personality.
  • what a wonderful dad James is.
  • how he honors his priesthood and has a testimony of the gospel.
  • how we can make each other laugh at anything
  • what a good friend he is to me, and how he's a good friend to others.
  • how he always tries to do the right thing.
  • when he says, "you take care of the baby and I will take care of everything else."
  • through all of our trials James and I have stuck together and tried to find the good in the situation.
  • how James is the first to find the bright side of any situation.
  • thinking about the future and having James by my side, for time and eternity.

I can't beleive it's already been nine years. It's just crazy to me! I truly feel lucky that I have James, and I am so eagerly awaiting what the next nine years will bring.

(We are having a problem with our scanner. As soon as it is fixed, pictures will be here.)

6 comments:

The Walch Family said...

Wow! That has sure gone by fast. Congrats on #9! Love you!

The Mama said...

Congrats you guys! You do make such a great couple.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

You guys are awesome.

Rachelle S said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steph said...

Ahhhh. That is great. I love that he says he'll "take care of everything else."! Puts the mind at ease. He knows you so well!