Ever since we came back from our trip, I feel I have neglected our blog. I want to make sure that everything we have that is blog worthy makes it on here. So, some of our pics for this is from a few weeks ago. Hopefully, with school being out on Tuesday, I will be able to keep it caught better!
A few things before our trip:
I have the infamous first spaghetti picture. Grant loves spaghetti. Hallelujah! Since feeding him, has been a roller coaster ride lately, I feel excited that there is something he will finally eat! He liked his garlic bread that went along with it too!

Grant's first pair of shoes. As you may have read, Grant is on the brink of walking. Just this past Saturday he took five consequetive steps. His physical therapist suggested that we put shoes on him for more stability, however, he seems to better with bare or socked feet. We did find him his first pair of shoes, which he looks pretty darn cute in:

Another fun thing that Grant is doing is that since he is not walking by himself yet, he likes to hold on to our hands and walk around with us. Grant and I will walk up and down the hall over and over again. Whenever I let go though, to let him walk by himself, his knees bend and he is crawling on the floor. Oh well. He is so close. It won't be too long, and then he will be everywhere.

Another fun thing that has happened is on May 14th, I became an aunt for the sixth time. My nephew Braydon Taylor was born. Such a cutie pie!

Also, I have been going back and forth with this for a long time, and I think I am going to go private. I do post for family and friends, and if you want to keep up with us, please, post a comment, and leave an e-mail address so I can send an invite. All you will have to do extra is sign in to blogger with your e-mail address that you give me, and a password that you create. Super simple. I have the comment moderation mode on, so no worries about leaving your e-mails if you are worried.
A few things before our trip:
I have the infamous first spaghetti picture. Grant loves spaghetti. Hallelujah! Since feeding him, has been a roller coaster ride lately, I feel excited that there is something he will finally eat! He liked his garlic bread that went along with it too!
Grant's first pair of shoes. As you may have read, Grant is on the brink of walking. Just this past Saturday he took five consequetive steps. His physical therapist suggested that we put shoes on him for more stability, however, he seems to better with bare or socked feet. We did find him his first pair of shoes, which he looks pretty darn cute in:
Another fun thing that Grant is doing is that since he is not walking by himself yet, he likes to hold on to our hands and walk around with us. Grant and I will walk up and down the hall over and over again. Whenever I let go though, to let him walk by himself, his knees bend and he is crawling on the floor. Oh well. He is so close. It won't be too long, and then he will be everywhere.
Another fun thing that has happened is on May 14th, I became an aunt for the sixth time. My nephew Braydon Taylor was born. Such a cutie pie!

Also, I have been going back and forth with this for a long time, and I think I am going to go private. I do post for family and friends, and if you want to keep up with us, please, post a comment, and leave an e-mail address so I can send an invite. All you will have to do extra is sign in to blogger with your e-mail address that you give me, and a password that you create. Super simple. I have the comment moderation mode on, so no worries about leaving your e-mails if you are worried.



2 comments:
Hey Jaime!
Count me in please!
sarabeaner55@gmail.com
Thanks!
Of course I want to be invited to go private. I've been thinking about it as well.
cwalch08@gmail.com
Hope to get to see you this summer in Sunny St George!
Post a Comment