CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Just Things


I have adored being a mom these past few months even though I had to return back to work. Grant is growing big, and trying to speak. He is warming up to Audrey-he helps me burp her (by patting her gently on the back), he spins her around in her new toy:









He also likes to touch her hands and feet. It is so fun to see this. I hope they will be friends as they grow up together. Both of my kids have been sick this week. Nothing too serious-both of them had coughs. James has also had this sickness and he ended up staying at home on Tuesday. He also had to do something I have never had the courage to do...he took both of them to the doctor. He said the experience was everything I thought it would be and more. They were a handful to say the least! Poor guy! Grant had a slight ear infection and Audrey just has a cold. Both are feeling much better these days!


This pic was actually taken on this day. Poor James-he was pretty beat caring for two sick little ones, and then being sick himself! All are on the mend!


A few weeks ago, we had a perfect Wyoming day. The weather was warm and only a slight breeze in the air. It was actually pretty warm. Grant, Audrey, and I played out on our deck with bubbles, Grant's new wagon he got for his birthday, and bubbles. Grant absolutely adores bubbles. We have various kinds around the house, and Grant would love for us to blow them all day if we could. So fun! This day just reminded me how much I cannot wait for the summer to come! This perfect day was a teaser day. Our weather lately has been cold and windy. We are supposed to get rain tonight. Here are some pics of this super nice day:
James actually dressed Audrey this day. He put her in a cute yellow sundress. I thought that was pretty sweet!

0 comments: