
Another favorite activity at our house is painting. Grant does a lot of this at preschool, so I was way happy, when I pulled out our water colors, and he already seemed to know what to do. One thing I have to keep reminding him, is to put water on his brush. Otherwise, he gets really upset, when the color doesn't show up like he wants it to. Audrey even got in on the fun, but since this picture was taken, the picture she is making is the only one I have gotten from her. She just like to dip the brush in the water, and call it good. Silly girl!



The masterpiece.
Grant and I write his name and the date on them, and then we hang them on the fridge, or up in his room. He made a lot of paintings this summer! :)
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



0 comments:
Post a Comment