CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Together


One thing, about my Grandma Walch passing away, is that it brought my family together in a way that hasn't happened probably since I got married eleven years ago. My cute mom wanted to get pictures after the funeral, so we met at my Aunt Colleen's neighbor's house so we could fulfill this wish. I also would like to add that this was the first time in three years that I had seen Kristin, and she got to see Audrey for the first time.

It was such a nice day for August, and I adore how the pictures turned out.




I can hardly believe how big my brother Kirk is! How cute is he!




I love my mom and my sisters. I wish we could get together more. Taking these pics was so funny, sometimes we couldn't help but laugh!














I wish our kids could have been in this picture. They were occupied at the moment:



We had just gotten finished eating lunch at Jim's that lasted almost two hours. The kids were wonderful! We brought the iPad in with us to lunch so Grant was completely content to watch that, and eat, while the rest of us could chat. I couldn't blame them for being so tired, but didn't have the heart to wake them up for pictures, since it was such a long day.






I love that I got one with my handsome husband!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comments:

Steph said...

I have yet to see the fruits of these labors. Is this going to be another "project" of mom's that we never ever see??? Maybe if you get on her case. . .

I am glad we got to do this and don't feel too bad, not all of my kids were in these pics either, and none of Kristin's.