CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Firsts

This week is a week of firsts:

Grant is standing up by himself for longer periods of time.

Physical therapy was moved to Thursdays at one. So grateful for this. No more waking up Grant or keeping him up when he's tired to see her.

Cooper is letting Grant pet him.






Grant sleeping for three and a half hours. Yup-you read right! I put him down at ten to two, and he was still going strong at 6 p.m., and finally woke up to join us at 6:30. I kept going in and checking on him and he was fine. Just extra tired. He must be on a growth spurt!


Grant's first bloody nose. This happened by accident. He has had a runny nose lately, and so I have had to bulb syringe his nose quite a bit over the last few days. Well, this morning (the 29th), I had to syringe it again, and I think I must have bumped some tissue or something, because his nose started to bleed. Not a lot, just a little bit. I felt bad, but I had to. His nose has been running like crazy!


Grant drinking out of a cup and a sippy cup. One step closer to phasing out the bottle! We will keep practicing, since some of it gets in his mouth like it should, and some of it ends up on his shirt. We will get there!

2 comments:

Kirk said...

Do you think he'll be walking by the time we get up there to see you guys?

Anonymous said...

Absolutely! He has already taken a few steps. He is going to be all over the place soon!