CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 30, 2013

Cheering Up Flowers




Isn't this little girl adorable? I just love her. We were in the Pink House when this was taken. See those purple and yellow flowers? Those are the cheering up flowers my sweet husband brought for me after a rough (for me) meeting at Grant's preschool. When this was taken ( Summer of 2012) Grant was making progress, but not enough to show up in a preschool setting. I attended a meeting with his teacher, thinking we were going to discuss goals, and where we wanted to be at the end of the year. She had other plans. I found myself sitting across from the "autism specialist" and that just did me in. I was so not ready for this. It was not the meeting I thought I would be having. Needless to say, I was a wreck going to pick up the kids after it was over. And, James now goes with me to every meeting I have with Grant's school and they have gone a lot better.

The flowers did their trick though. And my sweet little ones could not leave them alone!


I just couldn't resist taking a few more!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: