
One of the many activities we tried to do on the weekends to get out of the Pink House was to go to the fair. The kids had a good time, but it was really expensive. I think in years to come, if we want to go on some rides, maybe we will just head to Lagoon! Taking pictures of them was fun though!

Grant's hair is so long! We cut it shortly after this, and it grew in some more, but not curly. I miss those blonde curly locks!

These boats were fun.


The lines at some of the rides were non-existent. The kids just walked on to this one.


Sadly, this is the only picture I got of the Ferris Wheel. James is sitting on the bottom seat waiting to be unloaded with Grant. We all went at the same time. I actually swallowed my fear of heights for a few minutes, because Audrey sure wanted to ride. It didn't help to hear James in back of us yelling, "What's that sound? I think we are going to fall!" Yeah, he's real funny. Audrey loved it though, and even wanted to rock the seat. I put a stop to that real quick!





When riding the boats, you are not supposed to put your hands in the water. Tough to do for little ones on a hot day.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



0 comments:
Post a Comment