CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Halloween 2012

I wouldn't mind being saved by the day by this cute Superman:



I love that he is holding a flag. He makes me smile! Grant had been watching the old 1978 (or so) version of Superman, and seemed interested in it, thus the reason behind him being Superman this year.




I must admit, that for Audrey, who is absolutely obsessed with Minnie Mouse, I sort of put it into her mind that she wanted to be Cinderella. We watched the movie a few times, and she like it, but when the time came for trick-or-treating, this is what she wore:



The ears broke as well, so unless you know that Minnie has a polka dot dress on, you might not know what she is. The next day though:










She insisted on wearing it. And she had to put it on, as Cinderella in the movie got put into her dress. She is such a funny girl. Things just have to be her idea or she will not do it!

Some more pics of trick-or-treating:







Notice the lack of people. This was our first Halloween in this neighborhood, and there are quite a lot of kids. Just no one does the door to door trick-or-treating anymore. We missed our ward's Trunk or Treat which happened the same day as the Sheep Parade. We didn't go, because after the parade and the festivities afterward, the kids, and James and I were just too tired. We will be sure to go next year!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: