
Yes, it has been a long time since I posted, and I am looking at our blog and realizing that The last time I posted was mid summer, so here is some more of our first summer in Cedar. The rental that we were living in left a lot to be desired, but I wanted the kids tom have as much fun as possible in the "summer house," so the play pool came to the rescue. the kids adored playing in it. this was taken at the end of June, and I was nervous about Audrey being in it, since she was so very new at potty training. We didn't have any accidents, but she kept dragging me to the bathroom to go. So funny!

Fourth of July was so fun in Cedar. We live in a very patriotic city, and the parade was awesome. We invited my parents and Kirk to come with us to the parade, which excited the kids, but I think it may have been to hot for the folks:




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



0 comments:
Post a Comment