Grant is growing and learning something new everyday. We measured him in March, and he is three foot three. Exactly half of his dad! He is talking a lot more than he used to, and everyday we hear something new. It's been an interesting ride so far, and I am glad that we are finally getting this talking thing down!
Some interesting things about Grant:
He knows his letters, upper and lower case, and can even say some of there sounds. He can recognize some words in books, and words on signs around town. STOP is one of his favorites to recoginize. He can recognize also his name and Audrey's name.
He absolutley loves Super Why! He cannot get enough. He actually interacts with it which is great. I'm thinking for Halloween, we may have to find a Super Why costume.
About a month ago, he could not get enough of Toy Story 3. He didn't want to watch the first one at all, only the third one. He would laugh and laugh, and honestly, I think James and I have seen it at least 100 times, and that's not an exaggeration. We find ourselves quoting from it! How pathetic is that? We got Grant a Buzz Lightyear little action figure, and he just would hold still and look at it...so funny. He sleeps with it still at night. When he misplaces it, he will go around the house calling for Buzz. Too cute!
He loves to play outside on any kind of playground equipment. And he plays hard. He runs around the yard, pushing things, sliding on the slide, walking the lines in our yard...he really wears himself out when he plays outside.
He has James's dark skin. He looks soooo tan. I put lotion on him all the time, and he still walks away with this brown glow. He has great skin...just like his dad.
Grant is not much of an eater. I don't know what I did wrong..I introduced everything and offered everything I was supposed too, but he definitely has his favorite foods. He loves hamburgers, and I love making them so I can hear him say, "Gurgur." :)
He is an older kid, but still my baby boy. I love him to pieces!



0 comments:
Post a Comment