CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 17, 2011

Our Easter Sunday did not start till after church. We have nine o'clock church and are usually rushing out the door, so no time to take our time and make Easter fun. We started with our Easter Egg hunt. I was impressed with Grant. He got the hang of Easter Eggs Hunts finally. The first few years it was mosty me finding the eggs...


I love this pic of Audrey. She was so intent on finding eggs and opening them right away. The Easter Bunny had them filled with chocolate eggs and jelly beans. No wonder she couldn't wait!I adore Audrey's Easter dress. We found it at a Carters, and this is momentus because we do not have one in Casper. It was nice to have something ORIGINAL!




The Easter Bunny left little animal purses for the kids, along with a bubble wand, crayons, a coloring pad, a slide for Audrey, and sidewalk chalk. We have had great fun playing with all of this!






















1 comments:

Lyndi Daly said...

Jaime I miss you!!! I love ALL THE PICTURES!!! You have such a cute family! I love the swingset, Easter Eggs, James' shoes...Too fun! I wish we were there to play! Come visit us soon!?!?!?!?