CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 7, 2023

Conner’s Homecoming Weekend!

Packed up the kids and we took off for Salt Lake. Stephanie’s family lives in Evanston still so Conner will be coming back there. We decided to make a fun weekend out of it. We took the kids to a Utes basketball came where they got whooped 70-60. We rode the Trax train which Adam enjoys riding, but hates waiting for it. Played a fun game of I Spy with Audrey. Looked at old pictures on Dad’s phone. Ate yummy food-churros from Costco are delicious
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1IqoD-BwDCN8OvAKSvpwIeALtv4Gmn-KE
This is the only picture I could get because I did not want Adam to have my phone. He played with Lightning McQueen and Mater fro a good portion of the game. Doug the Pug seemed to entertain when those toys got old. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1r3Ky1-jm1O5RLyzzKLxtZSF8JAK_sExC
We had great seats. Too bad they ddn’t win. 

0 comments: