CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 21, 2023

Weekend Chores

This morning James, Audrey and Grant had to go to the Youth in Zion at SUU institute. They heard some amazing speakers. They had to be at the church T 8 and th they were home a little after 11. While they were gone, Adam and I hung out. He played outside and on the Nintendo Swotch while I cleaned up the whole top part of our house. It needed a lot of work. I mopped, vacuumed, cleaned and organized and dusted. I got to go through my nightstand and put things back in the proper place. It feels good to know where things are again. My next goal is to clean out Adam’s closet and dresser. The have gone through our kitchen island, office, Adam’s toys, our coffee table. Still have more to do, but I like just doing a bit at a time. It is way less overwhelming to organize this way. At the end of the day, some cuddles were in order from Adam. We also took Adam and Audrey out for lunch. Grant didn’t want to go. 😔 He is on a walking spree and that is all he can think about. He is asking for a tread mill for his birthday! Also got to spend time with Audrey in the hot tub. Love these days with my family. https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1GWb__8NTN1Jq8T-79q6Xr-A4q4GuousUhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1bA1jZBe_p3iW8PfhdWKCrANRXz38oAbB
Lunch with Audrey, Hames and Adam at dad’s office. We had Costa Vida. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1z5hpssCN6loGA75O-kxSkqifRhyr9lSV
Couldn’t leave out sweet little Betsy. 😘

0 comments: