I am so relieved that we got Adam’s dental work done. Our appointment was at 8 but they asked if we could come in earlier. We did. We were done by 9 and home and resting. I feel bad for Adam’s mouth. It looks like it hurts. It took him a bit to come out of the sedation, but he did- and he is doing wonderful. I’m just glad to get it over. I went in to work a bit late to stay with him as long as I could. By the time I left and James came home he was talking and resting. I guess he had a bit to eat and ate too much and threw it up. Oops! He had some soup and applesauce and later a slice of bread and butter. I think he was pretty hungry. I think he is earning our trip for n February. He deserves it!
Hmmmmm.... lets see.....:)
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment