CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 20, 2023

It’s Friday!!!

Fridays are always a good day! For me, it means only Kindergarten at school. So I can get a lot done with tons of Prep time. I love this year for that reason. Also, I get to come home early and spend time with the olders. Grant had to work today with James at his job, so I was home with Audrey. I baked cookies, and we watched Alice In Wonderland. Actually, I fell asleep and Audrey watched a bit by herself, but I must have needed. I feel so much better! Anyway, at work, I am going to get more bookcases, which means more places to put books. I am excited for this! I can finally put out all of our books in an orderly way, instead of stacking them in front of other books. Adam had bowling today at Crimson. He was in a silly mood, but he participated. The first time he went he didn’t participate. https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1sPPbvOS3QFrpvk1MI4bjpdQu7jlt-3D2https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1FJBizYxva_fKYxdaHEbojkDf5vGjlFHK

0 comments: