CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Headphones

Grant got a pair of headphones for Christmas. But, they didn’t quite fit. We told him he could by himself some new ones with his own money. So Grant loves to research things he is interested in. We told him he had to think about it for a few days before he made his decision. While he was contemplating, he gave me quite the earful of everything about headphones and how I should also get some, and how they absolutely had to have noise cancellation. So, I also found a pair because I find it annoying that my Bluetooth earbuds often fall out while I am exercising. We got them today, and we are both loving them at the moment. I am hoping Grant will be happy with what he has for at least a few years. We shall see. https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1i1hpfj2baPQujEGqZww-Ud7C14iW0X48

0 comments: