We had our first full week back from our Christmas vacation. It’s good to be back in the routine, but I am missing those lazy vacation days. We do have a day off on Monday. Not sure what we will do, but a break is nice. New Year’s resolutions have been going so far so good! I wanted to blog more-doing that. Reading Book of Mormon and keeping up with the Come Follow Me scriptures for the New Testament. Keeping up with my Word Search calendar. I recently Lenard how to knit, so I am wanting to keep up with that. It feels good to have Adam’s dental work done. Audrey had a great birthday and is having friends over on Saturday. She is also in the Frozen play and family will be coming up to see that on Saturday as well. Had a chat with my sister Steph and Kirk that we would have Thanksgiving at our house this year. So of course my brain is thinking about all we need to do to get the house ready which so far includes new blinds or shutters for our windows and finally finishing our French doors.
Hmmmmm.... lets see.....:)
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment