One of the things that Brain Balance recommend that we do often with Grant is play with Play-Doh. Which we do anyway. Since our stuff was all dried up, I took this opportunity to buy some more. The kids had such a good time, but the mess is so hard to clean up. I think I will put a table cloth on the table next time to make for easier clean up.


-Grant of course had to get in on the action as well. I love his placemat with the Presidents on it. Too bad it all didn't stay on the placemat. Oh well, it was fun.

Some of the instruments though, were kind of hard for my kids to manipulate. They will get better the more we play, but some of the cranks were hard to turn, and some of the play-doh got stuck in hard to reach places. Grant had a great time, and so did Audrey though.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



0 comments:
Post a Comment