CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 3, 2014

Grant's Official First Day of Kindergarten

Grant gets to go to Kindergarten this year. Holy cow, I cannot believe I just wrote that. Where did all the time go? He's five? Really? This kiddo has grown leaps and bounds, and is super ready for Kindergarten. I think it might be rough in the beginning, but he will soon get how to be in the classroom.

He was way super excited to wear his new school clothes, and kept changing his mind on what he was wearing. He finally settled on his Blue shirt that says CHIEF, and some khaki pants. He looks so handsome with his freshly cut hair. Look how tan he is!


-
I managed to sit him down and pose with his sign, just as we had done with Audrey on her first day of preschool the day before. She desperately wanted to be by him, so I took another one:




Two cute kids. Can we tell they are brother and sister? :)



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: