CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 3, 2014

Audrey's First Official Day of Preschool

One excited little girl this morning! She is thrilled to be able to go to school, just like Grant has done, for, pretty much her whole life! She is three, and we are so thrilled that she can go to the school district's preschool this early, and that she is getting Grant's old teacher. Audrey dressed herself this morning. She did pretty good. I insisted on putting the leggings on, so she wouldn't get chilly while playing outside. I find the SUU balloon she is holding very appropriate for the occasion. Our home teacher was over the night before, and gave each of the kids a balloon. If you know my Audrey, she loves balloons. Sweet girl. I also managed to get her to hold this sign we made, and take a picture.




She started school on Monday, and Grant started on Tuesday, so I got to spend a little alone with Grant while she was at school. Grant sure missed Audrey. She is his favorite playmate that is for sure.

Audrey also gets to ride the bus home. It is nice because the preschool bus comes right to our house, so we can be there for her right when she steps off.

She loves school, and as soon as she comes home, she will empty our her backpack and show me what she did for the day. I'm so glad she likes to go to school!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: