CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy Birthday Audrey






-My little sweet girl turned three on January 10, 2013. She woke up to this Minnie Mouse Happy Birthday banner and pancakes in the shape of threes:




I think she was trying to make the number three with her fingers. She is so funny! I gave her her gift in the morning, so she could enjoy her day and play with even more new toys. She received a Minnie Mouse that you can dress up, which she absolutely loved.




We had a party for her that next Saturday and invited our families to come join us.




Those pink balloons in the background were a great source of fun for Audrey and Grant. They loved those and were completely entertained by them for much of the party. At one point, I considered putting them away so Audrey could focus on the family and opening gifts, but then decided it's her birthday! If she wants to play with balloons, then let her! :)




Do you think she likes Minnie? I don't know... Between the Minnie toys and her shirt and banner, I think the jury is still out on whether she likes Minnie Mouse or not! :)




I love how Grant thinks he needs to help Audrey with the gift opening. This is something that Audrey has down pat!



Gifts for Audrey included a purple outfit from Grandma Jeanne, a super soft Hello Kitty blanket which started a whole new Hello Kitty obsession with her :), a Cinderella puzzle from Uncle Dave and Aunt Becky. Overall she had a pretty great birthday!








This cake was a big hit. The kids adored the little figurines on it, and still play with them till this day!




The big moment...blowing out the candle and making a wish.




Again, Grant thinks that he needs to help her, which she did need a little help. I think we relit the candle and let both of them blow it out. Is that against the rules? :)








This little guy went through a major transformation shortly after this party. More details on that to come! :)
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: