CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 2, 2014

On The Way Home

Not too long after we were headed home from Lagoon and all the fun and excitement of not only going to the park, but playing with McKinley and Kasidy, these two could not stay awake for long.


Grant also insisted (even though he is cut off in the picture) that Curious George be belted in too, so that wish was granted. These two had a great time.

Favorite ride: Bombora

Best at riding rides: Audrey

Least favorite ride by Grant: the Ladybug Bop

Least favorite ride by Audrey: Space Scrambler (only because we didn't get into the purple colored one she wanted)

Favorite ride by Grant: The Train

Best at Facing Fears and Doing it Anyway: Mom (my fear of heights had to be ignored when we rode The Skyway and yes, the Ladybug Bop. I know, but I did pretty good in hiding my fears so my kids wouldn't see.)

Most Patient Parent: James (he took Grant and waited in the long lines, while I took Audrey. I know that couldn't have been easy. What kid likes lines?)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: