Cedar is crazy busy in the summer. There is all kinds of things for families to do here. It's so awesome. Just passing by the park and going to dinner, we noticed huge booths set up, and also some bouncy toys. I also noticed a sign that said FREE for families.
We hurried and ate, and then went back for the fun. Grant did really at these bouncy houses. Before Brain Balance, Grant would get frustrated and not try to do hard things. At this activity, we found Grant doing this:

-

He made it all the way to the top of the bouncy house with his sister and slid down. Way to go, Grant!



This little Ferris Wheel was a big hit. I think it took Grant some getting used to, but he liked it.

Audrey also did well, making her way around a ton of kiddos. I never have to worry much about her. She can pretty much hold her own.



On the way out, we hit the Park at the Library (or the Library at the Park?) and let the kids play for awhile. Not a bad impromptu Friday night.


I think her smile says it all!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



0 comments:
Post a Comment